Home School Agreement
The School will do its best to:
- Look after your child's safety
- Encourage children to do their best at all times.
- Deliver a lively, interesting curriculum which will meet the needs of your child.
- Inform parents and carers regularly how their children are doing.
- Contact you if we are concerned about your child's attendance or punctuality.
- Welcome you into life of the school and keep you informed on the work planned for child.
- Provide a range of out of schools activities designed to enrich your child's life.
Agreement for Parents/Carers
To help my child at school I will do my best to:
- Ensure that my child attends school regularly and is always on time.
- Support the schools behaviour policy at all times to maintain our excellent standards of behaviour.
- Ensure my child's behaviour does not adversely affect the work and safety of other pupils and staff at the school.
- Talk to the school if my child is worried about something related to their education.
- Support your child with homework and listen to my child regularly.
- Ensure my child is always dressed in the appropriate school uniform.
- Attend open evenings for parents and reply to any school correspondence.
Agreement for Pupils
I will do my best to:
- Work hard and listen carefully to instructions.
- Come to school every day on time.
- Keep to the school rules and behaviour policy.
- Be polite and helpful to other children and adults.
- Do my homework regularly.
- Wear my school uniform.
- Ask for help with my school work if I need it.
- Speak to an adult if I am worried about anything at all in school.
Your views and ideas are important to us so please get in touch with us here
Ofted's Parent View system gives you the chance to give your opinions on 12 aspects of the Academy, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted use this feedback when they review the Academy. The system is not for complaints or concerns - please get in touch with us direct with any issues you may have.
Click on the link below to access the site.